Best Buffets in Branson MO
Finding the best buffets in Branson is easy. There are plenty of places to choose from, and all will adequately supply you with wonderful food. Here are five of the best buffets in Branson:
1. Grand Country Buffet. Looking for a buffet that reminds you of Grandma’s kitchen? The Grand Country Buffet is a wonderful place to eat, talk and soak in the homey atmosphere. Their breakfast buffets give you a vast array of food choices, and their lunch and dinner is always hot and steaming.
2. The Great Wall Super Chinese Buffet. Sometimes putting a unique spin on buffet food is fun. This Chinese Buffet gives you your choice of noodles, rice, chicken, beef and soy sauces. You can fill your plate as many times as you want. It’s a pleasant departure from traditional buffet food.
3. The Golden Corral. Sometimes the best food is just good, old-fashioned western themed dining. The Golden Corral in Branson provides you with everything from potatoes and gravy to sweet deserts like ice cream. They also have a special discount for military families.
4. Baldknobbers Country Restaurant. This buffet will have you enjoying the tranquil country atmosphere while filling your place with all of your favorite kinds of food, from salads to brownies! It is a nice place to have a business lunch.
5. Papa Grand’s Pizza and Buffet. Ever feel like there’s not enough pizza in the take-out box? With a pizza buffet, you can eat as many slices as you wish!
Hillbilly Inn Family Restaurant
The Hillbilly Inn Restaurant serves up pure country home cooking for the breakfast and lunch crowds from a nostalgic building previously used as a general store and smokehouse at 1166 W 76 Country Boulevard in Branson, Missouri. Situated in the heart of Branson, the adjacent 50-room Hillbilly Inn Motel offers complimentary parking for guests. The restaurant conveys a casual down-home façade nestled into the nearby hills. A recent change in ownership has led to a thorough renovation and overall improvement in food quality and ambiance. Donovan’s is rapidly returning to its former glory as a staple of quality Branson cuisine of which grandma would be proud. Patrons will appreciate a country breakfast in the immediate vicinity of the Branson Convention Center and several local museums.
Tourists and residents alike bask in the relaxed buffet atmosphere and famously authentic in-house smoked meats. Conservative lunch patrons can enjoy one of Branson’s best half-pound cheeseburgers for $5.50 or $7.50 for specials such as the bacon cheeseburger. For the adventurous diners who desire a down-home favorite, Rex’s Hillbilly Club Sandwich offers a taste of smoked turkey, ham and bacon. The restaurant is currently open for breakfast, but lunch times are tentative due to renovation.
Top of the Rock
Top of the Rock Restaurant offers an exquisite dining experience for diners with a taste for adventure. The ample indoor seating is surrounded by stone and timber, natural building materials of Table Rock Lake and the surrounding forest. Diners are delighted with a menu which includes a variety of salads and sandwiches to full course meals of rotisserie chicken, grilled pork, fresh pasta dishes and wood-fired pizza. Top of the Rock is minutes away from the practice putting green and ready to accommodate you and your guests before or after a game of golf.
For a special night out or a leisurely meal after a round of golf, Top of the Rock belongs on every must-do list when visiting Branson. Top of the Rock overlooks Table Rock Lake, a reservoir in the Ozarks of southwestern Missouri. Top of the Rock Restaurant offers ample parking for diners. The meals are modestly priced with most meals for two starting at less than $30. Soft and hard drinks are available, plus the best pilsners available. Top of the Rock opens at 11 a.m. and closes at 9 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, closed every Sunday, Christmas and Easter Day.
If you are interested in a great, clean, and fun environment with awesome food, you will want to be sure to make a stop at The Rails restaurant in Branson, MO. The Rails is a wonderfully down-to-earth restaurant with a great menu. They are known for their seafood grill and their very friendly and family oriented vibe. Additionally, the menu is diverse and affordable, so you can take the whole family to the restaurant to enjoy a classic meal.
The Rails is set up as a buffet-style eatery, so you can pick and choose what you want to eat there. There is a lot of variety at the restaurant, but some of the touted dishes include the fried fish, the tender catfish ribs, and the delicious and cheesy macaroni. After you enjoy a hearty meal, you will not want to miss dessert at this establishment. Some of the most popular desserts include either a fresh hot cinnamon roll, or cobbler and ice cream to top off your meal.
The Rails is located at 433 Animal Safari Rd in Branson, MO. It is an easy restaurant to find and there is parking available right at the restaurant. Don’t miss out on this family friendly establishment!
If you’re looking for good eat’s in Branson. What’s better then Danna’s BBQ & Burgershop? Sit back and relax, enjoy the wastern style décor ,music from the 50’s, and especially not the least, good ol’ barbeque that leaves you’re taste buds into a panic of excitement! Visiting during the summer time? Make sure Danna’s is you’re first stop to fill a hungry tummy, as the resturant open’s up its outdoor eating area, this couldn’t be a more satisfiying Branson meal.
Oder it up at the counter,fill up those cup’s and be seated for a very hearty meal.Not like you’re normal resturant, no waiting for a refill or extra napkins that you’re going to need during this experience, you get to pick your own seat. Even though this is the case, service is still number one at Danna’s and they give great service. Come on by and try Danna’s speciality slow cooked,fall off the bone smoked meats.Danna’s also offer’s some other mouth watering dishes such as catfish,burger’s and believe it or not, BBQ nachos,wich are down right exquisite.With all the smells in the air, you’re selection won’t be an easy one!